Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Alpha Delta Kappa is an honorary teacher's sorority. The collection consists of correspondence, chapter meeting reports, rosters, convention programs and other miscellaneous papers, and scrapbooks that include photographs of members, newspaper clippings, programs, and other memorabilia.
The Elliott family papers consist of correspondence, printed materials, photographs, and memorabilia from a family that settled in Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas soon after it opened for Euro-American settlement in 1854.
These records of the First United Methodist Church of Lawrence, Kansas, which date from 1877 to 1971, also include records generated under the church's earlier name, the First Methodist Episcopal Church of Lawrence. Included are records of church finances, members, marriages, funerals, baptisms, conferences, activities of the church's Loyal Ladies Class, its Epworth League of junior members, and special events in the church's history.
Maggie Herrington's journal of her experiences during the year 1867 as part of a school assignment and two pieces of correspondence between the Watkins Community Museum of Lawrence, Kansas, and Lida Mattman, Maggie Herrington's granddaughter, dated 1979.
- Teachers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Clubs -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Diaries 1
- Education -- Kansas -- History 1
- Education -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies, etc. 1
- High school students -- Kansas -- Erie 1
- High school students -- Kansas -- Stockton 1
- Kansas -- History -- 1854-1861 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Lawrence Massacre, Lawrence, Kan., 1863 1
- School children -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Teachers -- Kansas 1
- Teachers -- Kansas -- Finney County 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Kappa. Tau chapter (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Elliott family 1
- Elliott, Maude, 1898- 1
- Elliott, Robert Gaston 1
- Elliott, Samuel Steele, 1870-1957 1