Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Letters to Amory K. Chambers of Glenwood, Iowa, 1863 to 1869, chiefly from his brother Milton P. Chambers, whose letters from 1863 to 1865 are from Tennessee, Texas, and Alabama while serving in Company B of Iowa's 29th Infantry Regiment, and whose letters following the war are from Cass County, Missouri.
Letters received chiefly from Civil War soldier Randolph Sry in Company G of the 4th Iowa Infantry Regiment
A collection of five letters, dated 1863 to 1865, written to Ith S. Beall of Ringgold County, Iowa. Four of the letters are from Beall's associate and fellow Ringgold County resident Randolph Sry, serving in Company G of the Civil War's 4th Iowa Infantry Regiment. Sry writes from Louisiana, Alabama, and South Carolina.
- Cass County (Mo.) -- History 1
- Iowa -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives 1
- Iowa -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Sources 1
- Ringgold County (Iowa) -- History -- Sources 1
- Beall, Ith S., 1829?-1876 1
- Chambers family. 1
- Chambers, Amory K. 1
- Chambers, Milton P. 1
- Sry, Randolph, 1831- 1