Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection of personal papers include materials gathered by McNary on the treatment and exchange of Union prisoners during the Civil War.
The Raymond family papers contain personal papers of Joseph Murray and Hila (Bennitt) Raymond, as well as two generations of their descendants, including six diaries kept by Jospeh Murray Raymond concerning his Civil War service and materials related to Robert Scott Raymond, Jr.'s account of his service with the Royal Air Force during World War II.
- Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- South Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, British 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Bomb reconnaissance 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- McNary family 1
- McNary, Oliver R., 1823-1895 1
- National Association of Union Ex-Prisoners of War 1
- Raymond family 1
- Raymond, Frederick Newton, 1873-1961 1