Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Jan Flora and Dave Bunten served as counselors for a project at Fort Riley, Riley County, Kansas during the Vietnam War. This collection is comprised of working files as well as publications regarding conscientious objector status and service discharge.
Michael Zweig was a graduate student and professor of Economics during the Vietnam War, when he was involved in anti-war and draft opposition efforts and served as a draft counsellor. This collection contains materials related to campus and community anti-war and draft opposition activism and draft counselling for conscientious objectors.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 2
- Military discharge -- Kansas 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Veterans -- Interviews 1
- Bunten, Dave 1
- Flora, Jan L., 1941- 1
- University of Kansas. Department of History 1
- Zweig, Michael, 1942- 1