Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
A collection of 20 account books of Charles W. Hickcox, an early settler in the Fall River Township of Wilson County, southeastern Kansas, who farmed and operated a lumber business and grist mill--the Jackson-Hickcox mill. The business records, which date from 1854 to 1901, are accompanied by a 1928 postcard to Hickcox's daughter Olive and her husband Harvey Blinn.
This collection contains a brief history of Wilson County, Kansas; a history of Fort Row, which is located three miles south of Coyville; and a brochure from the Wilson County Historical Society.
This collection contains papers concerning the 19th century real estate investments of J. Haviland Haight in the Kansas counties of Leavenworth, Douglas, and Wilson.
This collection contains letters addressed to members of the Pippin family who resided in Wilson County, Kansas in the 1940s and 1970s. The bulk of the collection consists of letters written to Neodesha, Kansas residents Lafe and Dorothy Pippin from their son and neighbors who were serving in the Army during World War II.
- Allen County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Douglas County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Fort Row (Kan.) -- History 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Leavenworth County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Real estate investment -- Kansas 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas -- Neodesha -- Personal narratives, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas -- Wilson County -- Personal narratives, American 1 ∧ less
- Alexander, Donald F., 1923-2004 1
- Alexander, Raymond E., 1919-2002 1
- Blinn, Charles Orlin, 1896-1988 1
- Blinn, Harvey Orlin, 1872-1956 1
- Carlson, Amy E., 1884-1976 1
- Fredericksen, Lin 1
- Frederickson family 1
- Haight Family. 1
- Haight, J. Haviland, 1828- 1
- Hickcox family. 1
- Hickcox, C. W. (Charles W.), 1832- 1
- Jackson-Hickcox Mill (Wilson County, Kan.) 1
- Pippin family. 1
- Pippin, George Max, 1921-1998 1
- Pippin, Lafe, 1888- 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 274th. Company D 1 ∧ less