Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Call Number: RH MS CK25
Overview The Ingleside Club was founded in October 1894 in Lawrence, Kansas, with a membership of nine women. Originally known as the Eureka Club, the name changed to the Ingleside Club by 1896. The members of the club were "dedicated to the enrichment of their minds" through the study of literature and attendance at lectures, plays or musical recitals. They also contributed their time, efforts, and donations to charitable endeavors. These records include the club's yearbook programs, historical...
Dates: 1899 - 1988