Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Brydie R. Alsbrook papers are those of a native Kansas City, Kansan who worked as an educator for many years and was active in the community, especially at Church of the Ascension.
The papers of Laurenia Kiser are those of a Kansas native who taught for over twenty years and was highly active in Alpha Kappa Alpha.
This collection includes professional and some personal papers of African American Lillian T. Orme, a Kansas City community member who became an honored leader in elementary school education.
- African American educators 1
- African American educators -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- African American school administrators -- Missouri -- Kansas City 1
- African American women teachers 1
- African American women teachers -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- African American women teachers -- Middle West 1
- Elementary school principals -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Elementary school principals -- Missouri -- Kansas City 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority 1
- Alsbrook, Brydie R., 1914?-2007 1
- Church of the Ascension (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Kiser, Laurenia, 1898-1991 1
- Orme, Lillian, 1911-1993 1