Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains records, papers and photographs of Weltmer's military and business careers, along with family papers and memorabilia. Over the years, Weltmer kept copies of war correspondence and journals of the 137th Infantry and later the 130th Field Artillery activities. These records are a part of the collection. For additional photographs from the Henry J. Weltmer collection, see RH Ms-P23.
Jayhawker in France, v.1 no.2. Unofficial organ of the 137th infantry, Sampigny, France, Wednesday, February 5, 1919.
A collection of nineteen letters written from World War I soldier David Lupher (U.S. Army, 137th Infantry Regiment) to his family members. Lupher, a resident of Lawrence (Douglas County), Kansas, writes chiefly to his sister Dora, describing his training at Camp Doniphan, Oklahoma, and his later combat duty in France.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American 2
- Armories -- Kansas -- Hiawatha 1
- Camp Joseph T. Robinson (Ark.) 1
- Civil service -- Kansas 1
- Hiawatha (Kan.) -- Description and travel 1
- Horton (Kan.) 1
- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Sabetha (Kan.) 1
- Soldiers -- Kansas 1
- Troy (Kan.) 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1 ∧ less
- Galbraith family 1
- Hall, Frederick Lee, 1916-1970 1
- Hiawatha Daily World (Newspaper) 1
- Jayhawker in France (Newspaper) 1
- Kansas Democrat (Newspaper) 1