Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The account books in the collection contain Gray's farm records of produce and livestock sold in the area. Also included in the collection are letterpress correspondence volumes dating from the time that he served as secretary of the State Board of Agriculture.
Gives notice that a petition will be presented to the Wyandott County Commissioners for a road from Quindaro City to Wyandott City.
The Papers of Orrin M. Murray are those of a native Quindaro, Kansas historian and educator.
Susan D. Greenbaum received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Kansas, majoring in sociology and anthropology. She conducted extensive research into cultural groups within Kansas City, Kansas in the late 1970s and early 1980s as research for her degrees. The main focus of this collection is her research material and findings from the Slavic-American neighborhood of Strawberry Hill and the African American community in Northeast Kansas City.
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- History 3
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 2
- Quindaro (Kansas City, Kan.) -- History 2
- Farm management -- Records and correspondence 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- History 1
- Quindaro (Kansas City, Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Roads -- Kansas 1
- Slavic Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Gray, Alfred, 1830-1880 1
- Greenbaum, Susan D. 1
- Kansas. State Board of Agriculture 1
- Long, Irvin P. 1
- Murray, Orrin McKinley, 1900- 1