Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Call Number: RH WL MS 64
Overview This collection contains political ephemera, buttons, stickers and posters from the 1990s through the 2010s, mostly of a left-leaning or liberal political nature from the United States.
Dates: 1990 - 2019
Call Number: MS 330
Overview The collection contains a large number of letters concerning Christine Sturgeon's family life, her travels, her submitted writings/sketches, and the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. It also contains a collection of written works by Christine and her second husband Argyll, including drafts, manuscripts, and published materials, both poetry and prose. Finally there are a number of keepsakes from Christine's travels.
Dates: 1913 - 1954
Call Number: PP 441
Overview Andrew Debicki was a Professor of Spanish at the University of Kansas from 1968-2005, during which time he also held multiple administrative positions. This collection contains material reflecting his activities as teacher, administrator, and author and expert in the field of modern Spanish and Latin-American poetry.
Dates: 1968 - 2005
Call Number: PP 418
Overview Philip S. Humphrey joined the faculty at the University of Kansas as the Director of the Natural History Museum in 1967. As Director, Humphrey oversaw two expansions of the Natural History Museum (Dyche Hall). The collection includes correspondence, research data, reports, journals, and manuscripts.
Dates: 1955 - 1996
Call Number: RH WL MS 62
Overview This collection includes minutes, notes, and correspondence from the Puerto Rican American Women's League, dating from the late 1970s and early 1980s. The League was based in Washington, D.C.
Dates: 1976 - 1981
- Bumper stickers -- Specimens 1
- Campaign buttons -- Specimens 1
- Ephemera 1
- Ornithology 1
- Political posters -- 20th century -- Specimens 1
- Political posters -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Puerto Rican women -- United States 1
- Spanish poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism 1
- Zoology -- Research 1 ∧ less
- Debicki, Andrew Peter 1
- Feldstein, Albert 1
- Humphrey, Philip S. (Philip Strong), 1926-2009 1
- Puerto Rican-American Women's League 1
- Smithsonian Institution 1
- Sturgeon, Christine Hamilton Dicker, 1897-1963 1
- Sturgeon, Tandy J. 1
- University of Kansas. Department of Spanish and Portuguese 1
- University of Kansas. Museum of Natural History 1
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom 1 ∧ less
- Arabic 1
- French 1
- Hebrew 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1