Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Austin Bailey was the son of E.H.S. Bailey, the University of Kansas’ first chemistry professor, and a 1915 graduate of the University of Kansas. Bailey’s personal papers collection includes material relating to his own career at the American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T), as well as the legacy of E.H.S Bailey and Bailey family genealogy.
Carolyn B. Berneking was a volunteer in the University Archives at the University of Kansas for many years. This collection consists of sources and notes for an article she wrote about E.H.S. Bailey, her grandfather, who in 1883 became the first chemistry faculty member at KU.
- Chemistry, Analytic -- History 1
- Chemistry, Analytic -- Qualitative 1
- Leavenworth (Kan.) -- History 1
- Leavenworth County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Mineral waters -- Kansas -- Leavenworth County 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Bailey family 1
- Bailey, Austin, 1893-1973 1
- Berneking, Carolyn B., 1915-2011 1
- Few family. 1