Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection mainly consists of correspondence and writings about the life and work of architect Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959), but also includes some of his speeches, articles, and architectural specifications.
The collection consists mainly of letters to George M. Beal and Helen R. Beal from other Taliesin Fellows, 1934-1966.
Beal taught in the School of Architecture at the University of Kansas from 1923-1970. This collection contains notebooks, photographs, sketches, records and correspondence.
This collection is comprised of the records of the Uversity of Kansas School of Architecture and Urban Design.
- Besinger, Curtis 2
- Galloway, Thomas D. 1
- Gaunt, John 1
- George, W. Eugene, 1922-2013 1
- Goldsmith, Goldwin 1
- Kahn, Charles (Architecture) 1
- Kellogg, Joseph M. (Joseph Mitchell), 1885- 1
- Logan, Ron (Of University of Kansas) 1
- Lucas, William M., Jr., 1934-2015 1
- Martinez, Jose Fernando 1
- Maycock, David P. 1
- Mayo, James M. 1
- Norcross, Elizabeth Gordon, 1906-2000 1
- Pontius, Kenny 1
- Saile, David G. 1
- Schwartzkopf, Lynn William 1
- Taliesin Fellowship 1
- University of Kansas. School of Architecture and Urban Design 1
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 1
- Wright, Olgivanna Lloyd 1 ∧ less