Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Albert D. Salisbury Jr. papers are those of a long time Lawrence, Kansas resident who worked in the University of Kansas Chemistry Department and was active in various Lawrence Masonic groups and the Ninth Street Baptist Church.
The Cecil Scroggins papers include two event programs. One of the programs is for The Baptist Young People's Club (1930) and the other is for the Prince Hall Grand Lodge, F & AM of Kansas Jurisdiction (1960).
Clarence Love was a member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the Wyandotte County 35th District from 1966 until his retirement in 1988. The collection reflects his legislative activities during his entire 22 years of service.
The photograph is an image of the Topeka Prince Hall Masonic Body in front of Washington School.
The William E. Richards papers are those of a long time Topeka resident who served as Director of the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services' Division of Social Services.
- African American Baptists -- Kansas 1
- African American Baptists -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American freemasons -- Kansas 1
- African American freemasons -- Kansas -- Topeka -- Pictorial works 1
- African American men -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated). Oasis Temple, No. 29 (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Freemasons. Euclid Lodge No. 2 (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Kansas Minority Caucus 1
- Kansas. Commission on Civil Rights 1
- Kansas. Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services. Division of Social Services 1