Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Call Number: RH MS P799
Overview The Agnes Hudson papers are those of a long time Salina, Kansas resident who was an active participant in that city's social activities.
Dates: 1934 - 1945
Call Number: RH MS 1109
Overview The Staff F. Johnson papers are those of a Leavenworth, Kansas man who was very active in both the Kansas State Protective Home Association and the Parents and Teachers Association.
Dates: 1887 - 1969
Call Number: RH MS 1137
Overview The Sumner High School records are those of the historically African American high school in Kansas City, Kansas. The records reflect both the school and the school's alumni.
Dates: 1906 - 2001
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH MS P724
Overview The Collection consists of meeting minutes of the Topeka Council of Colored Parents and Teachers, an affiliate of the Kansas Congress of Colored Parents and Teachers.
Dates: 1942 - 1952
- African American educators -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- African American parents -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- African American students -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- African American women -- Kansas -- Salina -- Societies and clubs 1
- African Americans -- Education -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Book Lovers Club (Salina, Kan.) 1
- Hudson, Agnes 1
- Johnson, Staff F. 1
- Sumner High School (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Sumner High School Alumni Association of Kansas City, Kansas 1