Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
David Katzman has been a professor of History and American Studies at the University of Kansas. This collection includes newspapers, clippings, magazines, journals, and papers collected by Dr. Katzman, as well as materials related to his teaching and career at KU.
Saricks taught in the Department of History at the University of Kansas from 1950-1983. This collection consists of correspondence, Vice Chancellor's papers, evaluations, book reviews, and comittee work.
Charles Stansifer was a long-time faculty member of the University of Kansas' History Department with a focus in Latin American Studies. This collection consists of Stansifer's professional records of his research, service, and teaching, as well as material regarding Stansifer's personal life and interests.
William Tuttle taught in the Department of History at the University of Kansas from 1967 until retirement from the Department of American Studies in 2008. This collection consists of notes, research, essays, fellowship materials, oral histories, and a research grant application, as well as travel and employment documents related to Tuttle's career and research interests.
- Americanists -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Latin America 1
- United States -- History 1
- United States -- History -- Study and teaching -- Kansas 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Conscientious objectors -- United States 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Veterans -- Interviews 1 ∧ less
- Katzman, David M. 1
- Saricks, Ambrose 1
- Stansifer, Charles L. 1
- Tuttle, William M., 1937- 1
- University of Kansas. Center of Latin American Studies 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1