Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Call Number: RH MS 1152
Overview The Harvey Family Papers are those of a long time Kansas farming family headed by David and Rebecca Harvey. The papers focus on the Harvey's three sons, Sherman (a lawyer), Grant (a doctor), and Edward (a farmer), all of whom graduated from the University of Kansas.
Dates: 1913 - 1977
Call Number: RH MS 1390
Overview This collection consists of research materials used by Katie Armitage for her publications and presentations on African Americans in Lawrence and Douglas County, Kansas.
Dates: Usage: 1975 - 2010
Call Number: RH MS 1102
Overview The Louis R. Scott papers are those of a life-long Lawrence, Kansas resident who, during World War II, served as part of the Tuskegee Air Unit, later working for the U.S. Postal Service, and was an active member of the First Regular Missionary Baptist Church.
Dates: 1959 - 1990
Call Number: RH MS P328
Overview The Louise Brown Family papers are those of a Lawrence, Kansas, family during the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Dates: 1874, 1889-1917
Call Number: RH MS P824
Overview Riley Rogers worked as a gardner in Lawrence, Kansas; this collection reflect the activities of he and his family.
Dates: 1942 - 1990
- African American business enterprises -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- African American businesspeople 1
- African American churches -- Kansas 1
- African American college students -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American farmers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American lawyers 1
- African American physicians 1
- African American physicians -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American teachers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American women -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African Americans -- Education 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Gardeners -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Armitage, Katie 1
- Brown, Louise 1
- Brown, William C. (Resident of Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- First Regular Missionary Baptist Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Harvey family. 1