Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Meeting minutes and other records in one volume for the White Cloud, Kansas Lodge No. 540 of the Ancient Order of United Workmen (AOUW). The AOUW is a national fraternal organization that has been in existence since the late 19th century.
Business records and account of Arnold & Springer, a general store in White Cloud, Kansas.
An article with biographical information of White Cloud, Doniphan County, Kansas-based businessman and author George Nuzum, written by Josephine Kelley Blocker. The collection also includes a photograph of "The Superior's Clerks" and three sets of microfilm reels holding copies of Nuzum's History of the Iowa Indians.
Financial and other business records of Christian Jenkinson, a grocer in Troy, Doniphan County, Kansas, at the turn of the 19th to the 20th centuries. The collection contains some of the business records of Mr. Jenkinson. Coverage of the records is spotty, although there is heavier coverage in the early years of the business. The collection also includes an autograph album owned by Jenkinson from his youth.
Records from grocery and general mercantile store Kelley Brothers in White Cloud, Kansas. The bulk of the collection consists of financial records from the 1890s-1920s, but there are also some loose receipts and notes and James P. Kelley's transfer ledger from the 1940s.
Record of policy holders of the Springfield Fire and Marine Insurance Company located in White Cloud, Kan.
Superior is the name of the store owned by the Nuzum family.
- White Cloud (Kan.) 6
- Business records -- Kansas -- White Cloud 5
- General stores -- Kansas -- White Cloud 3
- Banks and banking -- Records and correspondence 1
- Business records -- Kansas -- Troy 1
- Businessmen -- Kansas -- White Cloud -- Photographs 1
- Doniphan County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Fire insurance -- Kansas -- White Cloud -- Records and correspondence 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Kansas -- White Cloud 1
- General stores -- Kansas -- White Cloud -- Records and correspondence 1
- Grocery trade -- Kansas -- Troy 1
- Iowa Indians -- Kansas 1
- Troy (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- White Cloud (Kan.) -- History 1
- White Cloud (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Nuzum family 3
- Nuzum, George, 1864-1921 3
- Nuzum, Edgar C., approximately 1830- 2
- Nuzum, Flavel C. 2
- Ancient Order of United Workmen. White Cloud Lodge No. 540 (White Cloud, Kan.) 1
- Arnold & Springer (White Cloud, Kan.) 1
- Blocker, Josephine Kelley 1
- Jenkinson, Christian, approximately 1861-1936 1
- Kelley Brothers (White Cloud, Kan.) 1
- Kelley, George B., active 1893-1920 1
- Kelley, James Phillip, 1873-1950 1
- Nuzum, Jesse O. 1
- Springfield Fire & Marine Insurance Company (White Cloud, Kan.) 1 ∧ less