Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Leonard taught zoology at the University of Kansas from 1931-1972. This collection contains notes on species, other collections, and other scientists' work.
E. Raymond Hall taught Zoology and was Director of the Natural History Museum at the University of Kansas. This collection contains information about conservation issues and the National Parks Service, as well as correspondence and records from courses Hall taught.
This collection features James Bee's meticulously kept field journals from 1927-1995. The journals include extensive hand-written accounts of his travels and studies throughout his life, as well as related drawings, photographs, and botanical samples. The collection also includes many other photographs and notes from research, correspondence, maps from his field studies, and documentation of his teaching and curatorial positions at the University of Kansas Natural History Museum.
Philip S. Humphrey joined the faculty at the University of Kansas as the Director of the Natural History Museum in 1967. As Director, Humphrey oversaw two expansions of the Natural History Museum (Dyche Hall). The collection includes correspondence, research data, reports, journals, and manuscripts.
This collection consists of field notes and glass plates from the papers of University of Kansas zoology professor William Jacob Baumgartner. Glass plate negatives involve subjects of science, steel production and mining, penal institutions, pharmacy, and botany. Entomology field survey notes are from several different staff and faculty at the University of Kansas and its Museum of Natural History, including R.H. Beamer.
- Zoology -- Study and teaching 2
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Entomology -- Research 1
- Fish hatcheries -- Kansas 1
- Greenland -- Photographs 1
- University of Kansas. Museum of Natural History 2
- Baumgartner, W. J. (William Jacob), 1871- 1
- Bee, Annette C. 1
- Bee, James W. 1
- Dyche, Lewis Lindsay, 1857-1915 1
- Fautin, Daphne Gail 1
- Hall, E. Raymond (Eugene Raymond), 1902-1986 1
- Humphrey, Philip S. (Philip Strong), 1926-2009 1
- Leonard, A. Byron (Arthur Byron), 1902-1987 1
- Smithsonian Institution 1
- United States. National Park Service 1
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.) 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Portuguese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1