Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection of 72 separately written accounts of Parliamentary debates, political law-cases, diplomatic correspondence, etc., bound together in two volumes. Most (perhaps all) are near-contemporary copies of the originals.
Collection of volumes and loose items pertaining to the Star Chamber, a court that existed in England at the Palace of Westminster from approximately the 15th century through 1641, when it was abolished by the Long Parliament.
- England 1
- England -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800 1
- England -- Social conditions -- Early works to 1800 1
- France 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1649 1
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 1
- Elizabeth, Queen of England, I, 1533-1603 1
- England. Court of Star Chamber 1
- Great Britain. Parliament 1
- Hudson, William, 1577 or 1578-1635 1