Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Apuntes para formar un discurse sobre el mal y el bien de Espanã, escrite de orden del rey de las Sicilias, monarca presunte de las Espanás
Notes to form a speech on the "evil and good" of Spain, written from Naples by Miguel Antonio de la Gándara at the order of Carlos III, king of Spain (1716-1788). Gándara (1719-1783) was a priest born in the Liendo Valley (Cantabria), Spain, who participated in the Concordat of 1753 between Spain and Pope Benedict XIV.
Copies of treaties, letters, decrees, ambassador’s reports, etc, concerning the succession of the throne of Spain
Collection of contemporary texts concerning Spanish politics, both manuscript and printed: 811 items bound in 1 volume.
Handwritten library catalog of Pedro Nuñez de Guzmán, 3rd Marques de Montealegre, who flourished around 1668. Incomplete, apparently volume 1 of 2. It ends with equivalent of leaf 132 verso of the printed version. Either copied from printed version or from a common source, this volume does not include a title-page (in Spanish) of printed version or its preface, or table of headings, or the addena (Diferencia) printed at the end of part 2.
Marilyn Stokstad joined the Art History faculty at the University of Kansas in 1958 and led the department in several roles before earning emerita status as the Judith Harris Murphy Distinguished Professor of Art History. This collection of her papers includes notes, chapters, and proofs for the textbook Art History, family history and photographs, personal and professional correspondence, and reports and notes related to the University of Kansas.
Printed pamphlets and newsletters, etc., bound together with manuscript items, regarding Spanish political relations with other European countries. Places covered by the volume include Seville, Madrid, Rome, Brussels, Vienna, London, Brixen, and Konigsgraz.
- Spain -- History -- 18th century 2
- Art -- History -- Study and teaching 1
- Christian life -- Spain 1
- Law reform -- Spain 1
- Library catalogs -- Spain 1
- Missionaries -- China 1
- Monasticism and religious orders -- History -- Modern period, 1500- 1
- Mural painting and decoration, Norwegian 1
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain) 1
- Spain 1
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- 1516-1700 1
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- 18th century 1 ∧ less
- Charles, King of Spain, III, 1716-1788 1
- Convento de la Madre de Dios (Torrelaguna, Spain) 1
- Gándara, Miguel Antonio de la, 1719-1783 1
- Helen Foresman Spencer Museum of Art 1
- Montealegre, Pedro Nuñez de Guzmán, marquis de, active 1660 1