Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Documents concerning land conveyed to Abbey Dore, Herefordshire, England, mostly dating to the 13th century. Relates primarily to the Abbey's granges called Lincoyt and Lanveyr located near Grosmont and the forest of Severenny, Upper Gwent (present-day Monmouthshire). Land was issued by Hubert de Burgh; Edmund, earl of Lancaster; and private persons.
This collection of personal papers largely consists of correspondence covering the education and teaching career of Roger L. Kaesler, a University of Kansas Geology instructor and paleontologist specializing in Ostracoda, small fossilized crustaceans.
- Language: Welsh X
- Herefordshire (England) -- History 1
- Land tenure -- England -- Herefordshire -- History 1
- Ostracoda, Fossil 1
- Real property -- England -- Herefordshire 1
- Burgh, Hubert de, -1243 1
- Dore (Abbey : Herefordshire, England) 1
- Kaesler, Roger L. 1
- Lancaster, Edmund, Earl of, 1245-1296 1
- University of Kansas. Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center 1
- English 1
- German 1
- Latin 1