Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of four letters from abolitionist John Brown.
This collection is a single 8-page manuscript by "An American" commentating on John Brown, his activities preparatory to the raid on the armory at Harper's Ferry, and Franklin B. Sanborn's part in Brown's plans. This article does not seem to be complete.
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) 1
- Kansas -- Description and travel 1
- Kansas -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Slavery -- United States 1
- Slavery -- United States -- Extension to the territories 1
- Brown, Jason, 1823-1912 1
- Brown, John, 1821-1895 1
- Day, Orson 1
- Fablinger, Ellen Brown, 1854-1916 1
- Sanborn, F. B. (Franklin Benjamin), 1831-1917 1