Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
John Coelln was an anarchist politcal activist in San Francisco, California in the 1970s. This collection includes poetry, prose, and political writing from Coelln's college years, along with a small amount of correspondence and political bulletins from his time in San Francisco. The majority of the political content is composed of drafts of his group Liberatrian Socialist Federation's Statement of Principles.
These papers of native Kansan Ruth F. Anthony contain her correspondence with various Christian right wing political organizations which she supported over the years. Included are membership cards, certificates of appreciation, contribution receipts, and several organizational newsletters. In the correspondence are letters from and about Robert Bolivar DePugh, founder of the anti-Communist organization known as the Minutemen.
- Names: DePugh, Robert B. X
- Anti-communist movements -- United States 1
- Conservatism -- United States -- Societies, etc. 1
- Socialism -- United States 1
- Anthony, Ruth F., 1914-1994 1
- Coelln, John Terry, 1944-2001 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Libertarian Socialist Federation (San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Miller, Timothy, 1944- 1
- Minutemen (Organization) 1 ∧ less