Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Memorabilia of Frances E. Kitchen are those of a longtime Kansas resident who worked as a nurse at both Western University and Douglass Hospital in Kansas City, Kansas. Items in the collection include a nameplate and two plaques. The collection's one photograph is housed at RH MS-P 1148.
The Viola L. (Tyree) Lisben Papers are those of a longtime Kansan who graduated from the Douglass Hospital nurse training program and served as a nurse in the Kansas City area.
- African American nurses -- Kansas -- Kansas City 2
- African Americans -- Hospitals -- Kansas -- Kansas City 2
- Nurses -- Kansas -- Kansas City 2
- African American nurses 1
- Western University (Kansas) 2
- Douglass Hospital (Kansas City, Kan.). Training School 1
- Kitchen, Frances E. 1
- Lisben, Viola Tyree 1
- Robinson, Rosa Alexander 1
- Washington, Louise 1 ∧ less