Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Reminiscences of early days near Blue Mound. Recounts family's departure from England and trip West. Describes pioneer life in Douglas County, raids during the civil War, and Indians in the area. A 4-page "Excerpt" and map is included with the account.
Household receipt book, used by John T. Greenwood and others while living in Missouri and Nebraska. Contains cooking recipes, household medical and technological receipts, horse-medicine; list of "Books of Library;" account of a shooting (in Nebraska circa 1895?); some financial accounts.
- Names: Greenwood family. X
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Households -- Economic aspects -- Missouri 1
- Households -- Economic aspects -- Nebraska 1
- Indians of North America -- Kansas 1
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Greenwood, John T., active 1873 1
- Irvin, Anna G., 1860- 1
- Kansas. Militia 1
- Smith, T. B., active 1874 1