Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Typescript master thesis, Indian Education at Haskell Institute, 1884-1937, by Loretta Granzer for the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska in 1937. 259 pages, 27 cm. Bibliography pages 260-270.
Katie Armitage, actively involved as a concerned parent and teacher, compiled these printed materials related to educational issues in Lawrence, KS, from 1964 to 1974.
A survey study, prepared by Louise L. Baker, conducted between 1970 and 1975 regarding Haskell Indian Junior College, Lawrence, Kansas, alumni employment.
This collection contains a chronological record of William P. Ames' career (including church bulletins, documents and correspondence), drafts of sermons, prayers and speeches, poems (primarily unpublished), a vacation scrapbook and diary, and a historical sketch of Indian education at Haskell Institute, Lawrence, KS.
- Names: Haskell Indian Junior College X
- Indians of North America -- Education 2
- Clergy -- Correspondence 1
- Congregational churches -- Clergy 1
- Diaries 1
- Discrimination in education -- Law and legislation -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- History -- Study and teaching -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Indians of North America -- Kansas 1
- Minnesota -- Description and travel 1
- Public schools -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Ames, William Porter, 1879-1964 1
- Armitage, Katie 1
- Baker, Louise L. 1
- Children's Hour Nursery School (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Galluzzi, Wallace, 1926-1984 1