Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Printed form, signed by Edward Clark, Adjutant General, and C. W. Topliff, Major General Commanding the Kansas Militia.
Thi is a form letter requesting military history, and is signed by T.J. Anderson. Topeka, September 6, 1865.
Samuel Strickler was Brigadier General of the Kansas Militia in the early 1860s during the United States' Civil War. Most of this collection pertains to organizing militia companies in Kansas; there are also two photographs in the collection.
- Names: Kansas. Adjutant General's Office X
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Kansas -- History, Military 2
- Bonds -- United States 1
- Land use -- Kansas -- Leavenworth 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Kansas. Militia 2
- Clarke, Sidney, 1831-1909 1
- Field, Maunsell B. (Maunsell Bradhurst), 1822-1875 1
- Kansas. Militia. Regiment Infantry, 7th 1
- Lane, James Henry, 1814-1866 1