Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Lawrence Community Nursery School was established by the Lawrence League for the Practice of Democracy around 1948. The collection is composed of scrapbooks documenting the routine governance and activities of the School, as well as a compilation of the organization's history. Oral interviews with members of the Lawrence Community Nursery School are also included.
"The Legacy of the Lawrence League for the Practice of Democracy: the Lawrence Community Nursery;" a paper
The paper is a copy of Kathleen Ryan's paper on the Lawrence (Kansas) Community Nursery.
- Names: Lawrence Community Nursery School (Lawrence, Kan.) X
- African American children -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American parents -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Education, Preschool -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Race relations 1
- Race awareness in children -- United States 1
- Daniels, Mary Brett 1
- Lawrence League for the Practice of Democracy (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Ryan, Kathleen A. 1