Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2

Personal papers of Frank O. Marvin

 Collection
Call Number: PP 81
Overview

Marvin taught in the School of Engineering at the University of Kansas from 1875-1915 and was the School's first Dean. This collection contains a scrapbook, notebooks, photos, and other items.

Dates: 1875 - 1914

University of Kansas School of Engineering records

 Record Group
Call Number: RG 21
Overview The KU School of Engineering was formally created on April 2, 1891, with Frank O. Marvin as the first Dean. The School's name was changed to the School of Engineering and Architecture in 1927, and renamed the School of Engineering in 1968 when the School of Architecture and Urban Design became a separate entity. The records of the School of Engineering include records of the school's central administrative offices, including dean's correspondence, as well as those records of the various...
Dates: 1888