Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This agreement, signed by Robert Morrow, Jonathan Oldham, and William T. Faxon of the city of Lawrence in Kansas Territory, specifies their respective contractual obligations in a business arrangement for buying, cutting, curing, and packing pork. The agreement names Morrow for purchase of the pork, with Oldham and Faxon supplying the necessary buildings and labor.
Mortgage for the Eldridge House, drawn up August 6, 1859, between Shalor Eldridge and others and Robert Morrow for ten thousand dollars.
- Names: Morrow, Robert, 1825-1912 X
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 2
- Franklin County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Hotels -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Pork industry and trade -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Eldridge House (Lawrence, Kan.) 2
- Eldridge, Shalor Winchell, 1816-1899 1
- Faxon, William T. 1
- Kansas. District Court (14th Judicial District) 1
- Oldham, Jonathan 1