Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
A paper presented to the Western Historical Society Conference, October 16-18, 1980.
This collection is comprised of transcripts of interviews conducted for an oral history project in the Hispanic community in Emporia, Kansas, in 1980. Robert Oppenheimer was involved with this project and interviews were conducted by Sandra Granado, Simon Rodriguez, Linda Hernandez and others. The collection also includes modern photographic prints from copy negatives of photographs obtained through the oral history project.
This collection includes audio cassette tapes and transcripts of interviews conducted by Robert Oppenheimer and others for a Hispanic oral history project in Garden City, Kansas, as well as modern photoprints from copy negatives of photographs from the local Hispanic community. The project was a result of a grant from the Kansas Council for the Humanities initiated by Dr. Oppenheimer, who was a professor in the University of Kansas' History Department.
- Names: Oppenheimer, Robert, 1942- X
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Emporia (Kan.) -- History 1
- Garden City (Kan.) -- History 1
- Hispanic Americans -- Kansas -- Emporia 1
- Hispanic Americans -- Kansas -- Garden City -- History 1
- Hispanic Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Kansas -- Social conditions 1
- Mexican Americans -- Kansas 1
- Oral history -- Kansas -- Garden City 1
- Oral history -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Oral history -- Kansas -- Topeka 1 ∧ less
- Kansas City Kansas Spanish Speaking Office 1
- Lyon County Historical Society (Emporia, Kan.) 1
- Spanish; Castilian 3