Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Call Number: RH MS 240
Overview Course outlines for University of Kansas courses conducted in 1945 for German soldiers held as prisoners of war at Camp Concordia (Concordia, Kansas) during World War II.
Call Number: PP 158
Overview E.H.S Bailey, the University of Kansas' first, and for many years, only, chemistry professor, served K.U. from 1883-1933. His personal papers primarily include record books documenting his own academic study and research, as well as the administrative duties of chemistry professorship and the Kansas State Board of Health, 1870s-1905. A 1923 scrapbook commemorates his 40 years of service to the University. The collection also includes family papers dating from throughout the 19th century,...
Dates: 1647, 1793-1973
- Chemistry, Analytic -- History 1
- Chemistry, Analytic -- Qualitative 1
- Prisoners of war -- Kansas -- Concordia 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas -- Concordia -- Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas -- Concordia -- Prisoners and prisons 1
- Bailey, E. H. S. (Edgar Henry Summerfield), 1848-1933 1
- Camp Concordia (Concordia, Kan.) 1
- Kansas State Board of Health 1
- French 1