Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Call Number: RG 21
Overview The KU School of Engineering was formally created on April 2, 1891, with Frank O. Marvin as the first Dean. The School's name was changed to the School of Engineering and Architecture in 1927, and renamed the School of Engineering in 1968 when the School of Architecture and Urban Design became a separate entity. The records of the School of Engineering include records of the school's central administrative offices, including dean's correspondence, as well as those records of the various...
- Names: University of Kansas. Department of Civil Engineering X