Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains photographs of the area around Annie Wight's home in Douglas County, Kan., showing Wakarusa Valley, the Kansas River, plants around the yard, and still lifes in the home. Miss Annie I. Wright was a music teacher living at 1012 Pennsylvania Street in Lawrence with her widowed mother Ruth L. Wight and sister Lucy A. Wight.
This collection contains photographic negatives of people and buildings relating to Bethel College in Newton, Kansas. Most of the photographs were taken between approximately 1945 and 1955, but many are copies of older photographs, including cabinet cards. The negatives came in a numbered sequence, which has been retained.
A guide to the University Archives at the University of Kansas compiled by Patricia Michaelis.
Black and white photographic prints taken mostly in western Kansas by faculty and/or students associated with the University of Kansas, including ornithologist Charles D. (C. D.) Bunker. Many of the photographs focus on geologically interesting views; some are of individuals the KU faculty and/or students met during their travels.
- Names: University of Kansas. Libraries. University Archives X
- Kansas -- Photographs 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Nemaha County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Universities and colleges -- Archives 1
- Bethel College (North Newton, Kan.) 1
- Brown, Eva A., 1883- 1
- Michaelis, Patricia Ann 1
- University of Kansas 1
- Wight, Annie I., 1860-1928 1