Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Thihs collection contains student papers on local history, with emphasis on architecture.
This collection contains the professional and personal papers of architect, professor, and former chair of the University of Kansas School of Architecture and Urban Design, Kent Spreckelmeyer. The collection includes records related to his teaching, research, and professional service, as well as to his graduate studies and Air Force career.
This collection contains assorted papers of architect and Kansas University professor William Max Lucas. It includes personal and Kansas University correspondence; architecture class outlines, notes, syllabi, tests and their keys, hand typed/written by Lucas; and project proposals, research done for said projects, and related papers.
This collection is comprised of the records of the Uversity of Kansas School of Architecture and Urban Design.
- Names: University of Kansas. School of Architecture and Urban Design X
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Architecture -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Lucas, William M., Jr., 1934-2015 2
- Beal, George Malcolm, 1897- 1
- Besinger, Curtis 1
- Domer, Dennis, 1944- 1
- Galloway, Thomas D. 1
- Gaunt, John 1
- George, W. Eugene, 1922-2013 1
- Goldsmith, Goldwin 1
- Kahn, Charles (Architecture) 1
- Kellogg, Joseph M. (Joseph Mitchell), 1885- 1
- Logan, Ron (Of University of Kansas) 1
- Martinez, Jose Fernando 1
- Maycock, David P. 1
- Mayo, James M. 1
- Saile, David G. 1
- Schwartzkopf, Lynn William 1
- Spreckelmeyer, Kent F., 1950- 1 ∧ less