Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Robert "Bob" Hemenway was the sixteenth Chancellor at the University of Kansas. Materials in his collection include administrative documents from his time at KU and from previous posts at the University of Kentucky, the University of Wyoming, and the University of Oklahoma; his literary biography of Zora Neale Hurston; and his dissertation on Charles Brockden Brown, amongst other materials related to Hemenway's career.
Matted and unmatted black and white photographic prints of landscapes, people, and buildings in Oklahoma, including in Norman, OK; Blaine County, OK; and on two Native American reservations, among other locations.
- Names: University of Oklahoma X
- American literature 1
- American literature -- African American authors 1
- Blaine County (Okla.) -- Photographs 1
- Indian reservations -- Oklahoma -- Photographs 1
- Brown, Charles Brockden, 1771-1810 1
- Gordon, Taylor, 1893-1971 1
- Hemenway, Robert E., 1941-2015 1
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 1
- Hurston, Zora Neale 1