Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH PH P2838
Overview This collection includes a souvenir photo book from a women's fraternal organization, Cyrus Cauldron (sometimes spelled Caldron) No. 8, in Hutchinson, Reno County, Kansas. Photographs appear to be from the 1920s and include member and group portraits and images of buildings and homes within Hutchinson. Notable buildings include the Convention Hall, Sante Fe Railroad, and Fred Harvey's Bisonte Hotel.
Dates: approximately 1920s
Call Number: RH MS 1440
Overview The Warner-Johnson Studio was a photography studio that operated in Hutchinson, Kansas between the 1930s and the mid-1980s. It was owned by Grace and Carl Johnson, who were both involved in the Kansas Professional Photographers Association. This collection includes personal correspondence, materials from Kansas Professional Photographers Association conventions, materials from other Kansas studios, and historic photographs of Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Missouri. It does not include...
Dates: 1893 - 1987
- Fraternal organizations -- Kansas -- Hutchinson 1
- Great Plains -- Photographs 1
- Reno County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Coffey, Dennis 1
- Daughters of Mokanna. Cyrus Cauldron No. 8 (Hutchinson, Kan.) 1
- Johnson, Carl W., 1902-1987 1
- Johnson, Grace Warner, 1907-2001 1
- Warner-Johnson Studio (Hutchinson, Kan.) 1