Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Papers of Darlene Jenkins are those of a longtime Kansas City, Kansas resident and educator.
The Reverend Thomas Knapper family papers are those of a long time Kansas City, Kansas family. Thomas Knapper was a police patrolman, Baptist minister, and businessman. His wife, Tillie, was a teacher, as was his daughter Barbara.
- African American businesspeople -- Kansas 1
- African American school administrators -- Missouri 1
- Jenkins, Darlene Smith, 1922-2003 1
- Knapper, Thomas, 1879-1952 1
- Knapper, Tillie Parker Moss, 1875-1977 1
- Mason, Barbara Knapper, 1912-1999 1
- Smith, Melvin James 1
- Thomas Knapper & Co. 1 ∧ less