Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Elmer C. Jackson papers are those of a native Kansan and prominent Kansas City, Kansas attorney. Jackson was active in numerous local and national organizations, such as the National Bar Association, the Kansas Board of Regents, and Sigma Pi Phi.
The I. F. Bradley, Sr. family papers are those of a long time Kansas family, the head of which was a Kansas City, Kansas Justice of the Peace and active in civil rights and politics.
- Subject: African American lawyers -- Kansas -- Kansas City X
- African American families -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- Social conditions 1
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- Social conditions 1
- Bradley family. 1
- Bradley, Isaac F., 1862-1938 1
- Bradley, Isaac F., 1895-1975 1
- Jackson, Elmer C. (Elmer Carter), 1912- 1
- Jackson, Elmer, III 1