Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Charles S. Scott Papers are those of a prominent native Topeka, Kansas lawyer who focused on civil rights and was one of the plaintiff's lawyers in the landmark Brown vs. the Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas case.
The Sharon Woodson-Bryant papers are those of a native Kansan who is a journalist and public relations professional. They also relate to Woodson-Bryant's family, especially her father, James E. Woodson, who was a Topeka, Kansas-based attorney.
- Subject: African American lawyers -- Kansas -- Topeka X
- African American families -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- African American women journalists 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Kansas 1
- Civil rights -- Kansas 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Coordinating Committee of the Black Community (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Kansas Office of Minority Business Enterprise 1
- Kansas. Supreme Court 1
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 1