Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Herman T. Jones papers are those of a long time Kansas resident who was an educator at Western University and Kansas Vocational School during the 1930s-1940s and at Prarie View University and Training School (Texas) from the 1950s-70s.
This collection includes professional and some personal papers of African American Lillian T. Orme, a Kansas City community member who became an honored leader in elementary school education.
The Reverend Thomas Knapper family papers are those of a long time Kansas City, Kansas family. Thomas Knapper was a police patrolman, Baptist minister, and businessman. His wife, Tillie, was a teacher, as was his daughter Barbara.
- Subject: African American school administrators X
- African American Baptists -- Kansas 1
- African American businesspeople -- Kansas 1
- African American clergy -- Kansas 1
- African American educators 1
- African American educators -- Kansas 1
- African American educators -- Missouri 1
- African American school administrators 1
- African American school administrators -- Missouri 1
- African American school administrators -- Missouri -- Kansas City 1
- African American women teachers 1
- Elementary school principals -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Elementary school principals -- Missouri -- Kansas City 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity 1
- Ambassador Club (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Jones, Herman T. (Herman Theodric), 1906-1983 1
- Kansas Vocational School 1
- Knapper, Thomas, 1879-1952 1