Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Call Number: RH MS 1163
Overview The Black Values and Public Policy Project records are those of a Kansas Committee for the Humanities funded University of Kansas project.
Dates: 1976 - 1977
Call Number: RH MS 1241
Overview The Jacob Gordon papers are those of the founding chair of the University of Kansas' African & African American Studies Department. During his time at the University of Kansas, Dr. Gordon was also a research fellow in the Institute of Life Span Studies and the director of the Center for Multicultural Leadership. The collection focuses on Dr. Gordon's time and work at KU, but includes a smaller portion related to his time prior to arriving in Kansas, and many of his accomplishments and...
Dates: 1949 - 2018
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) 1
- African Americans -- Education -- Kansas 1
- African Americans -- Employment -- Kansas 1
- African Americans -- Housing -- Kansas 1
- Black Values and Public Policy Project 1
- Gordon, Thelma H., 1944-2017 1
- Kansas Committee for the Humanities 1
- Kansas Multicultural Association on Substance Abuse 1
- National Council of African American Men 1