Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection includes records of the Douglas County Genealogical Society in Kansas dating from its founding in 1975 to the early 2000s. The collection includes meeting minutes, financial records and treasurer's reports, and other administrative records for the organization. There are also a number of the organization's quarterly newsletters, "The Pioneer," including a small history of their logo and information on the numerous workshops and seminars they have held in Lawrence, KansasS.
This photocopied typescript is a 93-page account of an automobile trip to California by William L. Hastie and his wife Anna of Lawrence (Douglas County), Kansas. Hastie's account, which begins with their September 1937 departure and ends with their February 1938 return to Lawrence, includes details of visits with many family members and acquaintances along the way.
- Kansas -- Genealogy 1
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel 1
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 1
- Clason, Barbara E., 1916-1990 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Betty Washington Chapter (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Douglas County, Kansas, Genealogical Society 1
- Hastie family. 1
- Hastie, William L., 1865-1941 1