Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Call Number: RH MS P399
Overview Ida (Blood) Hasselman was the daughter of Colonel James Blood (1819-1891), a prominent early settler of Lawrence, Kansas. This collection contains photographs and manuscripts regarding the Blood family.
Dates: 1860s-1910, undated
Call Number: RH PH 109
Overview Photographs of Leavenworth Kansas.
Dates: approximately 1867-1900
Call Number: RH MS 380
Overview This collection includes materials relating to the exhibit on nineteenth century houses in Lawrence, Kansas, which was put together by the University of Kansas Museum of Art. The typescripts include the proposal, correspondence, and the draft of the text for the catalog of the exhibition, Sept. 22-Oct. 27, 1968, published by the Museum. Representative examples of various styles and types of dwellings built in Lawrence in the nineteenth century are portrayed, as well as a brief history of early...
Dates: 1966 - 1968
Call Number: RH MS-P P336
Overview Paper by Michael Owen Jones written for an American art history course at the University of Kansas, giving the history of the property and house at 926 Indiana Street in Lawrence, Kan. Includes a photograph of the house shelved at RH MS-P P336.
Dates: 1867 - 1988
- Subject: Dwellings X
- Dwellings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Agriculture -- Marketing 1
- Church architecture 1
- Church buildings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Dwellings 1
- Dwellings -- Kansas -- Leavenworth -- Photographs 1
- Fort Leavenworth (Kan.) 1
- Historic buildings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Horse-drawn vehicles 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Leavenworth (Kan.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs 1
- Portraits -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Blood, James, 1819-1891 1
- Hasselman, Ida 1
- Jones, Michael Owen 1
- University of Kansas. Museum of Art 1