Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Call Number: RH MS P21
Overview This collection consists of materials related to Daniel B. Dyer's career working as an Indian agent in Indian Territory (I.T., now Oklahoma), as well as some miscellaneous materials related to his service in the U.S. Civil War. Most of the collection is photographic in nature, though there is some handwritten correspondence, an address Dyer gave to the Sedalia, Missouri Daughters of the American Revolution chapter, and other manuscript items. Many of the items described in this inventory use...
Dates: 1884 - 1910
Call Number: RH PH 7
Overview This collection contains black and white photographic print portraits of Native Americans and views of buildings in several Native American agency areas, including the Sac and Fox agency. Most of the individuals and buildings were located in Indian Territory (I.T.), later the state of Oklahoma. Terms and language used on the photographs to identify the images is representative of when the images were created and has not been replicated in this finding aid, unless directly quoting from what...
Dates: approximately 1878-1927
- Arapaho Indians -- Indian Territory -- Government relations 1
- Cheyenne Indians -- Indian Territory -- Government relations 1
- Indians of North America -- Indian Territory -- Photographs 1
- Indians of North America -- Oklahoma -- Portraits 1
- Quapaw Indians -- Indian Territory -- Government relations 1
- Bull, Raymond C., Dr. 1
- Dyer, Daniel B. 1