Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Report of the high Sheriff of the Cherokee Nation for the quarter ending December 31, 1875. together with the reports of the sheriffs of the Tahlequah, Going Snake, Sequoyah, Delaware, Canadian, Flint, and Illinois districts for the same period and the districts reports for the second quarter commencing January 1, 1876 and ending March 31, 1876, including Saline district.
Evidence in the Haystack Murder Cases in No Man's Land [Indian Territory], resulting from the county seat contest in Stevens County, Kansas. Washington, D. C. Bound with letters from C. M. Horton, Examiner; T. W. Johnson, Foreman of the Grand Jury; S. Taliaferro, U.S. Attorney; Richard Olney, U.S. Attorney; and James M. Hill.
- Hay Meadow Massacre, Stephens County, Kan., 1888 1
- Indian Territory 1
- Kansas -- History -- 19th century 1
- Law enforcement -- Indian Territory 1
- Oklahoma Panhandle (Okla.) 1
- Barnes, Henry C. 1
- Cherokee Nation 1
- Connelley , William Elsey, 1855-1930 1
- Gunter, John E., active 1875-1876 1
- Lynch, C. L. 1