Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection of unbound drafts: novels and plays.
This collection consists of a small amount of correspondence of Edward John Moreton Drax Plunkett Dunsany, 18th Baron, 1878-1957, Irish dramatist and storyteller.
Letters to James Starkey, addressed to him as Seumas O'Sullivan, mostly dating from when he was editor of The Dublin Magazine. The letters are arranged alphabetically by writer; most items are addressed to "Starkey" or "James Starkey."
The Yeats family was a prominent Irish literary family in the 19th and 20th centuries. This collection includes some of their correspondence, business and personal, along with illustrations created by Jack Butler Yeats and poems written by William Butler Yeats. Also included are materials which belonged to Joseph Maunsell Hone, who wrote a biography of W.B. Yeats.
- English literature -- Irish authors -- Correspondence 2
- Irish literature 2
- Irish literature -- 20th century 2
- Authors, Irish -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- English literature -- Irish authors 1
- Dunsany, Lord, 1878-1957 1
- Hone, Joseph M. (Joseph Maunsell), 1882-1959 1
- MacNamara, Brinsley, 1890-1963 1
- O'Sullivan, Seumas, 1879-1958 1
- Yeats (Family : Ireland, 1839-1957) 1