Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Friends in Council of Lawrence, Kansas, was founded in 1871 as a women's organization dedicated to cultural enrichment of its members. The collection includes records of members, constitution with amendments, minutes, and clippings.
A history of Friends in Council read at the sixtieth anniversary (1931) at Mrs. Hill's, April 19, 1932.
This collection consists of copied and original correspondence, clippings, photographs, and other related materials regarding the life of Oscar Eugene Learnard, his family, and the early history of Lawrence, Kansas.
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 2
- Burlington (Kan.) -- History 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Crawford, Elizabeth Ticknor 1
- Haskell Institute 1
- Kansas City, Fort Scott and Gulf Railroad Company 1
- Learnard, Mary S., 1842-1932 1