Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Ledger of general store and Congregational Church accounts, chiefly at Olivet (Osage County), Kansas
A ledger whose entries consist chiefly of general store inventories and records of cash receipts at the Olivet community in Osage County, Kansas. Included are financial records of Congregational minister William P. Esler and segments of a play written by Jennie Harding.
This collection contains eight volumes of typed transcriptions of proceedings from meetings of county commissioners of Morris County, Kansas and Osage County, Kansas, held during the period 1859 to 1906. The transcriptions were produced through the U.S. Work Projects Administration's Historical Records Survey.
Photocopy of a ledger recording the death of persons living in Osage County, Kansas. The ledger covers the time period January 1892 through January 1941 and states the name, date of death, place of burial and burial costs of the deceased. The original ledger is located at the Osage County Historical Society in Lyndon, Kansas.
The Stephen Kellison family collection contains correspondence, documents, and a diary from Stephen Kellison, his aunt and uncle Louellen and Herman Edward Stromgren, and grandmother Ida Leah Regenold. Included are records from the Pythian Sisters order, of which Louellen Stromgren was a member. The collection also includes correspondence and documents from Irving Colyar.
- Subject: Osage County (Kan.) -- History X
- Osage County (Kan.) -- History 3
- Burial -- Costs 1
- Congregational churches -- Kansas -- History 1
- Davis County (Kan.) -- History 1
- General stores -- Kansas -- Olivet 1
- High school students -- Kansas -- Abilene 1
- Morris County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Morris County (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Obituaries -- Indexes 1
- Olivet (Kan.) -- History 1
- Osage County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Osage County (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Kansas 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Kansas 1 ∧ less
- Esler, William P., 1814- 1
- Historical Records Survey (U.S.) 1
- Holiwell, Janis 1
- Jones, J. Mather 1
- Kansas Historical Records Survey 1