Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection is the depository for the records of Douglas County, Kansas, comprising groups of records from most county government departments as well as the City of Lawrence. The records span the Kansas Territorial period (1854-1861) through the late 1980s.
This collection of papers pertain mostly to Joel Grover's work as commissioner and trustee of the Lawrence, Kansas school district, as well as his membership in a survey committee and alternate delegate of the 26th District of the State of Kansas. Some materials deal more with farm business, e.g. machinery.
- Subject: Property tax -- Kansas -- Douglas County X
- Bonds -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- District courts -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Douglas County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Land use -- Kansas -- Pottawatomie County 1
- Probate courts -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Real property -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- School districts -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Tax assessment -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Wakarusa (Kan. : Township) 1
- Wills -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1 ∧ less
- Douglas County (Kan.). Board of County Commissioners 1
- Grover, Joel, 1825-1879 1